|Functie||Marketing & Sales|
|Regio||Noord - Holland
|Omschrijving||Our client, a high End Consultancy organisation in the region of Amsterdam, develops and sells strategic ICT solutions. As the world’s leading authority on information technology (IT), the company provides you with cutting-edge advice and targeted insights to support competitive decision making across the IT spectrum. There unparalleled expertise supports you with research, analysis, consulting, Measurement, decision evaluation, and product and vendor selection.
The Jr. Program Analyst is responsible for ensuring members of EXP Programs receive maximum value through excellent client care, inquiry handling and fulfilment of the EXP Program. The Program Analyst is responsible for assisting in the growth and retention targets of EXP in their assigned region.
• Provide support to EXP members across multiple industries
• Work with Program Directors to plan and deliver valued EXP service to each member
• Handle member inquiries and deliver timely response to EXP members
• Conduct customised searches of research and proactively address members' key issues
• Understand CIO Agenda and key challenges
• Organise analyst on-site briefings on specialist subjects, as requested by CIO Signature members
• Fulfil EXP member networking requests
• Promote and provide support to EXP Events
• Liaise frequently with Research, Measurement, Consulting and Sales to ensure fulfilment of member requests
• Attend research meetings and build knowledge in the technology topics relevant to our members
• Build and maintain the electronic customer database
• Assist in growth of CIO Signature Accounts
• Play a direct part in the retention of CIO Signature Accounts
• Deliver high value service that is recognised by clients and is within overall EXP Quality Survey
|Uren per week||40|
|Functie eisen||• Graduate in any business or IT related discipline
• 2 - 3 years experience in a commercial environment
• Sound knowledge and understanding of IT industry
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong Team Player and Communicator
• Excellent organisational skills
. Language skills: fluent Dutch and English, German disired
You are part of an enthusiastic team in a dynamic market. The work climate is open and stimulating, with passionate and enthusiastic colleagues in provocative and dynamic work surroundings.
You work at the top 500 customers in the Netherlands and will co-operate in enlarging an organisation.